Personal Statement Review
There is a big difference between a good personal statement for medicine and the best. It can mean the difference between acceptance to medical school or rejection.
Don’t leave it up to chance.
Final Personal Statement Review Submission Deadline
We are working full time on our personal statement review service until October 14th.
At £65, we represent the best combination of value and expertise available.
Please book early, we always get a last minute flood of applications!
What to expect
- Detailed feedback on every paragraph and line of your personal statement for medicine
- A review based on years of expertise and angled towards your university choices
- A full report emailed back to you within 48 hours of payment
- Understand how the medical admissions team will view your writing and what steps you need to take to make a lasting impression
- Further, repeat reviews for only £30
Click the button below and book a personal statement review with an NHS doctor and admissions tutor.
As soon as checkout completes we’ll email you confirmation and instructions on sending us your draft.
You will have a full report emailed back to you within 48 hours alongside suggestions and corrections awaiting your approval.
The team at Acrosophy is comprised soley of doctors and admissions tutors who have been helping students gain entry to medical school since 2007.
Our personal statement review covers all components required for application to medical school.
This is not simply a correction service. We make sure your life, hard work and experiences are showcased in the best possible way, utilising the knowledge and expertise of professionals in the field.
Your feedback report
For each personal statement service we review your:
- Spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Opening sentence and paragraph
- Motivations for medicine
- Eligibility for the course and career
- Integration of school, work experience and extracurricular activities
- Personal impression you convey
- Strength of language and tone
- Concluding statements
Edits and suggestions are made with markup so you can track changes that are sent back to you. Written feedback is also provided alongside your corrections highlighting where and how your personal statement could be most effectively improved. Follow up email support is available for any questions you may have.
All work is reviewed by our founder and another doctor or admissions tutor. All staff at Acrosophy have years of experience in the field, we do not outsource our work to medical students or other unqualified staff.
Complete confidentiality is a standard for us. We never use sections of submitted work as examples unless we receive your express permission.
Plagiarism checks – all work is passed through CopyScape. If any significant sections of your work flag up we will highlight this to you as a matter of urgency.
Need more help?
Acrosophy provides bespoke consulatation packages for those applying to medical school.
Book an introductory call to find out more or schedule a private consultation.